English is Cool

segunda-feira, fevereiro 26

Whole lotta work

By the time I started blogging, the term was about to
end. Then I had plenty of time to be around with the
computer and go visiting all the blogs I like as well as
posting my own stuff here.

A new term is about to begin. Great!!! I 've been looking
forward to this date, and here it is now. So, the days are
likely to get very busy and this is the only reason why I
might visit all of you folks less often.

And also my posting may delay a bit more. Nevertheless,
I suppose there could be something new on English is Cool,
say, once a week. At least, I'll try and do so.

Have a very good week :)



Quando eu comecei o blogue o semestre estava por acabar.
Eu tinha bastante tempo então para ficar no computador e ir
visitar os blogues de que gosto e para postar minhas próprias
coisas aqui.

Um novo semestre letivo está para começar. Ótimo!!! Não
via a hora que chegasse esta data e agora ela chegou. Por
isso, é provável que os dias fiquem bem corridos e este é o
único motivo que talvez faça-me visitá-los com menor frequência.

Meus posts também podem demorar um pouquinho mais.
No entanto, creio que poderia haver algo de novo no English
is Cool, digamos, uma vez por semana. Pelo menos, vou
tentar fazer assim.

Uma ótima semana para todos :)

17 Comments:

Postar um comentário

<< Home