English is Cool

sábado, dezembro 1

It's not a chain...

... I just feel like playing a little bit with favourite stuff.

Then I thought of asking everyone who wishes to tell their
favourite books, songs, painters, bands, singers, whatever...

I, myself, thought of five ones for some of the above topics.

How about you, friends?
Can you keep within five? Or do you need more room?

My favourite 5 books are:

Poetry

O Eu Profundo e Os Outros Eus - Fernando Pessoa

Fiction that could be real

Quando Nitzsche Chorou - Irvin D.Yalom

Channeled

Bringers of the Dawn - Barbara Marciniak

Play

Gota D'Água - Chico Buarque de Holanda

Psychology

Women who run with wolves - Clarissa Pínkola Estés

My favourite 5 songs, in different languages, are:

Portuguese

O primeiro jornal - Elis Regina

French

Je ne regrette rien - Édith Piaf

English

When I'm 64 - Beatles

Portuguese

Sem fantasia - Chico Buarque e Cristina

Italian

Roberta - I don't know who sings it

My favourite 5 painters are:

Vincent Van Gogh

Toulouse Lautrec

Escher

Tarsila do Amaral

Claude Monet

I shall keep within these three topics.

And you?

12 Comments:

Postar um comentário

<< Home