English is Cool

domingo, fevereiro 24

Twelve words

The invitation was cool and came from Luísa. I have to choose
a dozen words and then put them together in a piece of writing.

It's not so easy to choose just a few words and it's even more
difficult to write something with them when you're someone
who usually publishes somebody else's words. So I've decided:
I'm publishing a few quotes where my twelve chosen words
will be highlighted.

A friend is one who knows you as you are, understands where
you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently
allows you to grow.
Shakespeare

Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
Gibran

Come sleep with me: we won't make love. Love will make us.
Cortázar

As soon as you trust yourself you'll know how to live.
Goethe

We think too much and feel too little.
Chaplin

Knowledge is only one half. Faith is the other.
Novalis

And now I should invite twelve blog friends to do the same,
however, I prefer to invite all of you who want to choose the
words and post something with them.

Have a sweet nice week, folks :)

17 Comments:

Postar um comentário

<< Home